Total Height Safety is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from diverse cultural and personal backgrounds to apply and join our close-knit team.
Fall Protection System Installation Division
A full time position is available in our contracting services division. This position would involve carrying out a broad range of tasks related to fall protection system installation and other contracting services. The job would be based out of our Sydney offices, so travel to Artarmon on a daily basis would be necessary.
The successful candidate would be required to provide height safety solutions across a range of industries and applications. A good working knowledge of fall protection system design and installation is critical to being effective in this role. The role would involve customer communication, job costing, system design and installation and inspection.
Applicants for this position would have:
- A background in the height safety industry
- Knowledge of height safety and fall protection systems
- Experience in installing fall protection systems
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- A strong customer focus and the ability to build relationships
- A good eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in using a range of business software
The successful applicant’s salary will be based on a range of factors including experience, product and industry knowledge. The salary structure would be determined during the interview process.
The position would involve but not be limited to the following tasks:
- Designing and costing projects
- Generation of quotations and invoices
- Project planning and co-ordination
- Installation of a range of fall protection systems
- Inspection of fall protection equipment and systems
- Customer communication and negotiation
- Managing and ordering stock for projects and clients
- Management and maintenance of contracting tools and equipment
- Providing technical support for staff and clients
- Reviewing and improving processes and services
- Development and maintenance of good customer relations
- Maintain and promote high quality customer service standards
Please forward your resume with a cover letter demonstrating how you meet the requirements of this position to email@example.com
Total Height Safety is a leading provider of training in the field of harness based access, rigging and rescue. We provide training for a range of industries including Arboriculture, Telecommunications, Film and Stage, Industrial rope access, Mining and Emergency Services.
We are looking for casual or sub-contract trainers that have experience in the above-mentioned fields. Current courses that require additional trainers are chainsaw operation, tree felling, height safety and tower rescue.
The successful applicant would:
- Hold a Certificate 4 in Training and Assessing
- Hold current qualifications in the subjects being trained
- Live within easy access to our Artarmon training centre
- Have good people and communication skills
- Be highly structured, organised and motivated
- Show confidence and leadership
- Have a strong focus on safety and quality
- Have good computer skills
To be part of this exciting opportunity and friendly team, please forward your resume to:
Adam Rapmund, Managing Director
Total Height Safety Pty Ltd
Ph: 02 9966 9070