CATCH BACK UP DEVICE
The Catch is a towable rope adjustment device designed for the rope access industry. The towable release mechanism allows the user to tow the device while simultaneously descending. The device features non-aggressive stainless steel cams which are spring loaded allowing it to be positioned on the rope while the user is working.
Features include the following:
• No shock absorber required for either 100kg (single person) or 200kg rescue loads
• Conforming to EN 12841:2006 Type A
• Screw lockable for semi-permanent attachment to rope
• Large attachment eye for multiple connections
• Anodised side plates and non-aggressive stainless steel cams
• Individually marked for traceability
• Ergonomic grip-release tow handle
• Tether cord facility
• Made in Wales, UK
For use on approved 11mm ropes (EN 1891:1998) with maximum lanyard length(including connectors) of 800mm (single person.