- Access, Rigging and Rescue Kits
- Anchorage Systems
- Ascenders and Rope Grabs
- Belay Devices and Descenders
- Books, Manuals, CDs & Videos
- Chainsaw Protective Clothing
- Eye and Ear Protection
- Friction Hitch Loops and Cord
- Harnesses - Arborist
- Harnesses - Chest
- Harnesses - Full Body
- Harnesses - Industrial Sit
- Hauling Kits & Progress Capture Pulleys
- Helmets and Accessories
- Hooks & Shackles
- Inertia Reels and Retracting Lanyards
- Karabiners - Aluminium Alloy
- Karabiners - Steel
- Knives and Multi-Tools
- Ladders - Wire rope & Webbing
- Lanyards - Webbing, Rope and Wire
- Lights & Solar
- Load Restraint
- Lowering Devices and Winches
- Maillon Rapide Links
- Miscellaneous Equipment
- Performing Arts Flying Equipment
- Personal Protection Equipment
- Pruning Saws, Poles and Accessories
- Rescue Frames, Stretchers and Spares
- Rescue and Emergency Equipment
- Rigging Equipment
- Rope - Arborist
- Rope - Dynamic
- Rope - Rigging
- Rope - Static
- Rope Protectors and Edge Rollers
- Round Slings
- Slings - Rope
- Slings - Webbing
- Slings - Wire
- Storage Bags and Boxes
- Swivels, Rigging Plates and Rings
- Throwing Equipment
- Tool Lanyards & Accessories
- Tree Care and Restraint Systems
- Tree Climbers and Accessories
- Vertical & Horizontal Static Line Systems
- Vertical Rescue Kits
- Wire Core Fliplines
The Friction Drum Operations Course is designed to teach the safe and efficient operation of the Friction Drum Lowering Device. The training will be delivered on the job and will be totally practical based. Both the climber and the ground crew will benefit from the training. The focus will not only be on the Friction Drum Operation but will also pay attention to rigging systems and compatible equipment.
Duration: 8 hours over 1 day.
Minimum class size: Four.
Maximum class size: Eight.
Prerequisites: We assume persons participating in this course would have industry experience and knowledge in their current job roles.
Pricing Structure: Per person, group bookings available. The course cost allows for one hour of trainer travel. Additional onsite or travel time will be charged if exceeded.
Optional: Plastic photo ID card is available upon request.
Annual refresher training can be provided if required.