- Access, Rigging and Rescue Kits
- Anchorage Systems
- Ascenders and Rope Grabs
- Belay Devices and Descenders
- Books, Manuals, CDs & Videos
- Chainsaw Protective Clothing
- Eye and Ear Protection
- Friction Hitch Loops and Cord
- Harnesses - Arborist
- Harnesses - Chest
- Harnesses - Full Body
- Harnesses - Industrial Sit
- Hauling Kits & Progress Capture Pulleys
- Helmets and Accessories
- Hooks & Shackles
- Inertia Reels and Retracting Lanyards
- Karabiners - Aluminium Alloy
- Karabiners - Steel
- Knives and Multi-Tools
- Ladders - Wire rope & Webbing
- Lanyards - Webbing, Rope and Wire
- Lights & Solar
- Load Restraint
- Lowering Devices and Winches
- Maillon Rapide Links
- Miscellaneous Equipment
- Performing Arts Flying Equipment
- Personal Protection Equipment
- Pruning Saws, Poles and Accessories
- Rescue Frames, Stretchers and Spares
- Rescue and Emergency Equipment
- Rigging Equipment
- Rope - Arborist
- Rope - Dynamic
- Rope - Rigging
- Rope - Static
- Rope Protectors and Edge Rollers
- Round Slings
- Slings - Rope
- Slings - Webbing
- Slings - Wire
- Storage Bags and Boxes
- Swivels, Rigging Plates and Rings
- Throwing Equipment
- Tool Lanyards & Accessories
- Tree Care and Restraint Systems
- Tree Climbers and Accessories
- Vertical & Horizontal Static Line Systems
- Vertical Rescue Kits
- Wire Core Fliplines
This course is designed to teach the participants risk management principles for tree felling and dismantling operations in an electrical environment. The course will have a focus on the hazards associated with tree pruning, dismantling and felling.
Module 1 course structure: Classroom and workshop based theory sessions.
Duration: 8 hours over 1 day.
Recommended refresher: Every twelve months or as required by the regulator.
Instructor to student ratio: Day 1: 1 trainer to 8 participants.
Minimum class size: Four.
Maximum class size: Eight.
Pricing Structure: Per person, group bookings available.
Optional: Plastic photo ID card available upon request.