Unique Student Identifier - new requirement for nationally accredited training
Tuesday, March 10, 2015 @ 12:24:04
Unique Student Identifiers Effective
from 1 January 2015, all students who are enrolled in nationally recognised training will be required to provide their registered training organisation (RTO) with their USI number, and access permissions to add their accreditation to their USI academic record.
Registering for a USI is a quick and simple process, available online and at no cost.
Your USI will stay with you for life, and any nationally recognised training you undertake will be recorded on this, providing you with an ongoing record of all your accreditations.
Total Height Safety (RTO # 91022) To complete this process in 4 easy steps:
1. Download the complete instruction sheet HERE
2. Go to the Australian Government website and follow the prompts to generate your USI number: http://portal.usi.gov.au/student
3. Log back in, and under "Manage Permissions" select "Add organisation." THS's organisation code is 91022
4. Add THS to your USI Permissions list, so that we can keep your training records up to date
5. Email your USI number to: firstname.lastname@example.org