INDUSTRIAL DESCENDER ID L
Function: Self-braking descender with anti-panic function that is designed for rescue applications. This descender does not have the quick release gate at the attachment point. The multi-function handle allows the user to:
1. Unlock the rope and control the descent with the hand on the braking side of the rope
2. Move more easily on horizontal or low-angle terrain thanks to the button on the handle
3. To position himself while on the rope
• Anti-panic function is engaged if the user pulls too hard on the handle: the pivoting cam is released and automatically brakes to stop the descent
• Anti-error safety cam to reduce the risk of an accident due to incorrect installation of the device on the rope. The shape of the cam is designed to improve rope glide during an ascent.
• Pivoting cam makes it easier to take up the slack in the rope Can also be used to make a reversible haul system, and for short ascents.