Daisy Chains are such a useful tool to have in your kit bag. They have so many applications in climbing and rigging operations. You can use them to rack you karabiners or as an adjustable work positioning sling.??Features include the following: ?
• Australian made from imported webbing?
• 14mm and 25mm wide versions?
• Manufactured from Nylon webbing?
• Twisted attachment eye for easy connection?
• Available in a range of colours?
• Fully load bearing joins.?Rating: ?: Working load limit kg (S.F.8)?: Shear kg?: Full Loop kg