KM III is an exceptional static rope for rappelling, caving, rescue, top roping, fixed rope applications, hauling, and life safety applications. The unique polyester sheath differentiates KM-III from other static ropes. The polyester sheath is balanced with a nylon core to limit rotation, bouncing, and stretch. KM III is NFPA and CE approved, and all come with an NFPA certification tag and CE labels. Thirty-two bobbins provide the correct sheath for the unique demands of static rope and the optimum sheath/core ratio. This allows for an incredibly smooth sheath, higher tensile strengths, and superior handling characteristics.?Features include the following: ?
• 32-Strand sheath for optimum sheath/core ratio?
• Polyester over Nylon with a balanced torque free construction?
• Excellent handling and knot holding characteristics?
• High abrasion resistance?
• Excellent UV protection ?Static Strength: 22 kN?Elongation: 1.0%