The Absorbica - Y tie back lanyard is designed for continuous protection when passing intermediate anchor points?
• TIE-BACK intermediate tie-back rings on the lanyard allow connection to very large structures?
• In a rescue situation, the rings can be used as connection points?
• Energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user?
• Works with users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg?
• Compact energy absorber?
• Elasticized arms to avoid hindering progression?
• Zippered fabric pouch protects the energy absorber from abrasion or contaminants while allowing for regular inspection?
• Connection hardware includes a Bm'D karabiner and two MGO large-opening connectors?
• Standards: ANSI Z359.13, ANSI Z359.12, EN 355, EN 362, EAC, ASNZS1891.1