DMM produce a range of anchor rings that have a multitude of rigging application and are particularly popular with arborists and rescue organisations.?The rings are machined from solid 7075 aluminum and fully heat treated to T6 condition and anodised for identification and corrosion prevention.?They are certified as mobile anchor points to EN795(b):1997.?The rings are marked around the outside edge with individual serialised numbers that are out of the wear zone of the rope.??Features include the following:?
• Machined from solid 7075 aluminum?
• Surface finish facilitates smooth rope operation?
• Anodised to BS12373-2001 Class 10E1?
• Heat treated to T6 condition?
• Individually marked for traceability?
• Rope radius of 12mm?
• Minimum breaking strength of 30kN
Rating: MBS 30 kN