The Grillon 3m MGO's easy to use fine adjustment system allows length to be precisely adjusted for comfortable positioning at a work station?
• Can be used as a pole strap on towers poles and in trees?Single mode with energy absorber onto a central harness attachment point?
• Length is adjusted by pressing on the pivoting cam?
• Length is adjusted by operating the handle?
• Sewn terminations on both ends with plastic sheath to keep the connector in position and protect the rope from abrasion?
• Protective sheath protects the rope from abrasive contact and enhances rope glide?
• This protection can be removed for single mode use, to bring the user closer to the anchor?
• Available in seven lengths: 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15 and 20 m?
• Replacement ropes available?
• Standards: ANSI Z359.3, CSA Z259.11, EN 358, EN 12841 type C, EAC