GWO BST Manual Handling.
Description: This international module is issued in accordance with Global Wind Organisation Standards, while also meeting Australian requirements for manual handling. It gives the worker skills in correct posture, checking items weights, effects on the body, sharing the load.
• Duration: 4 hours over 1 day.
• Prerequisites: NIL.
• Verification: will be issued to successful participants against GWO Standards and Australian MEM11011B unit of competency.
• GWO requires refresher training after every 2 years (maximum duration).
• Trainer to Participant Ratio: 1:10.
• Maximum Class Size: 10
• Price Structure: Per Person Booking Only.
• Includes plastic photo ID card.?MEM11011 Undertake manual handling