JANE-Y is a double progression lanyard that allows continuous connection during rope ascents.?
• Long 60cm arm for attaching an ASCENSION handled rope clamp?
• Short 30cm arm for clipping in when passing intermediate anchors?
• Plastic sheath at each end holds the carabiner in position, facilitates clipping and protects the termination from abrasion?
• STUART accessory allows direct attachment to the gated ventral attachment point of ASTRO harnesses?
• Individual identification marking on plastic sheath, to track equipment throughout its lifespan?
• Dynamic rope lanyard to limit the impact transmitted to the user in the event of a short fall but the Progression lanyard is not an energy absorber.?
• Certification(s): CE EN 354, ANSI Z359.3, EAC, ASNZS1891.5