This industrial rigging rope has a polyester core and sheath and is constructed using the double braid method. The rope sheath is extra thick and is treated with a protective coating to improves abrasion resistance and durability. This rigging rope is high strength and has low elongation and this makes it suitable for a range of rigging applications.??Features include: ?
• Low elongation and torque free?
• Colour coded by diameter?
• Abrasion and snag resistant?
• Can be spliced if required?
• High strength and flexible?
• Rated Strength: 5312 kg??Please note: ?Polyester has a melting point of 480 F with progressive strength loss above temperatures of 300 F.
Rating: 5312 kg