PROGRESS ADJUST-I is a single adjustable progression lanyard that allows, when combined with another lanyard, continuous connection for all types of progression.?
• Adjustable single lanyard provides continuous connection during all types of progression when used with a second lanyard?
• Moving along a traverse line?
• Reversible, the ADJUST rope adjuster can be placed on the anchor or on the harness ventral attachment point?
• Very quick and precise length adjustment?
• CAPTIV ADJUST positioning bar helps hold the ADJUST rope adjuster in the proper position?
• Dynamic rope lanyard to limit the impact force transmitted to the user ?
• Individual identification marking on the plastic sheath, for tracking the equipment throughout its lifespan?
• Compatible with OK, Am'D, Bm'D and OXAN connectors?
• Certification(s): CE EN 358, EAC, ANSI Z359.3, CSA Z259.11