Textile friendly rigging plate for the connection of rope, webbing and opposing connection hardware. Central hole can accommodate a running rope and facilitates 3D rigging. This rigging plate is highly recommended for rescue and complex rigging applications.Features include the following:
• CNC machined from 7075 T6 aluminium for strength, durability and lightness.
• Anodised to BS12373-2001 Class 10E1, sealed for corrosion protection.
• Individually marked for traceability.
• Internal hole diameter is 50mm
• Available in two sizes
• Manufactured in Wales, United Kindom.
• Minimum Breaking Strength 45kN outer holes and 150kN on the inner holes.
Rating: MBS 45 KN