The Level 1 rope access operator's training course is designed to teach the fundamentals of suspended vertical movement and rescue procedures. Upon completion of this training, participants will be eligible for assessment. Level 1 rope access is the minimum requirement for persons interested in working in the rope access industry. The training is aligned to Australian Standard 4488 and industry codes of practice. This four day course includes topics such as:
• Industry standards, codes and guidelines.
• Rigging anchor and rope access systems.
• Equipment selection, inspection and maintenance.
• System configuration and operation.
• Vertical mobility and rescue procedures.
• Height Safety Qualification
• White Card Certification Certification: Accreditation issued by Australian Rope Access Association.
Instructor to Student ratio: 1:4 Minimum class size: 4.
Maximum class size: 8.
Pricing Structure: Per person, gro?L1 Level 1 Rope access operator