Rubber grip which secures the position of software components onto a karabiner. ?The string retainer also protects the software components from abrasion where it attaches to the hardware. It is commonly used when connecting a webbing sling to a karabiner.??Features include the following: ?
• Easy to fit and replace as required?
• Available in three sizes?
• Reduces the risk of rollout?
• Reduces the risk of side loading a karabiner?
• Protects the software connection??Note: Only available in a pack of ten??Sizes for webbing: ?Medium: 12 mm - 15 mm?Large: 15 mm - 20 mm?Extra Large: 25 mm - 30 mm