Sewn eye termination rope hank??Tachyon has quickly become the most popular of 24-strand climbing rope. Thanks to its unparalleled feel and its exceptional performance, it is ideal for use with the latest mechanical systems. Its firm and yet flexible design featuring a polyester cover significantly improves friction hitch performance without bagginess. The inner core keeps the diameter constant, even under load, for improved grip and less hand fatigue.??Features include the following: ?
• Functions perfectly in combination with standard hardware designed for use with 11 mm ropes?
• 11.5 mm diameter for improved grip and reduced hand fatigue?
• Low stretch at low loads for less bounce while climbing?
• High stretch at high loads to minimize impact in the event of a fall?
• Consistent diameter while climbing ensures improved grip?
• Eye termination using the slaice method