This emergency rescue kit is designed for a range of work at height applications including tower, bridge and scaffolding work. A reversible brake lowering system allows the rescuer to lower an injured climber to the ground or haul them a short distance back up onto the structure. The kit features the Petzl ID descender as the primary auto locking lowering device. The kit is sold with anchor slings, division pulleys and connection hardware.Features:
• Available in a range of rope lengths
• Self-locking double brake lowering device
• Rigged ready for a rescue
• Rescue training is also available
• Tough, sealed bag or backpack depending on rope length.
• Additional products can be added to suit your application