This throw line is one of the best in the market. It is commonly used for installing climbing ropes in trees or for getting a rope over a building or river. This premium throw cord provides low resistance and low friction over a structure.??Features include the following: ?
• High visibility and low tangle properties?
• Extremely high strength combined with low stretch?
• Hard wearing and abrasion resistant?
• Single braid Dyneema with Samthane coating?
• Stronger than steel for its size and weight?
• Will not absorb water and become heavier?
• Manufactured from Dyneema SK-60 Fiber?
• Available in 1.75 mm and 2.2 mm diameters??Rating: 230kg Average strength
Rating: 295 kg