We have a custom-built training centre at our headquarters in Sydney.
This training centre provides a simulated learning environment that features a range of structures that allows course participants to perform work tasks in a controlled and safe indoor environment.
These structural elements include:
• Fixed ladders with vertical static lines
• Mast and pole climbing with foot pegs
• Portable ladders with temporary vertical static lines
• Lattice tower climbing and access ladders and platforms
• Simulated sloping ground and roof structures
• Exposed edge concrete slab and deck area
• Removable perimeter fenced deck area
• Confined space vessel and access hatch
• Timber power pole with cross arm
• Fall protection anchor point scenarios
• Overhead aid climbing structures
• Removable steel raised deck area
• Overhead horizontal pipe structures
• Davit arm and confined space entry tube
The training centre also features fully functional classrooms and practical demonstration areas.
Our equipment store is also in the same complex as the centre. This gives course participants easy access to equipment purchases following the training. Discounts on equipment sales are also available to all participants.
Shops and parking are within walking distance and the centre is located close to major freeways and public transport.
Highly skilled trainers, technical consultants and administration staff support our training courses and our centre.
This purpose built training centre means we can offer the best learning environment for height safety, tower climbing, lightweight rigging, confined space and vertical rescue.