This one day refresher course meets the minimum requirements for working in a confined space or working as a standby person during confined space entry.
This refresher course is reviews the skills for people working in a confined space. This course does not provide competency in the issuing of confined space permits. THS recommends you undertake the confined space permit issuer course (T855,CSP,1XX1) to increase your skill level.
Reviewed topics include the following:
• Legislative changes;
• Confined space hazards;
• Assessment and control procedures.
• Emergency procedures.
• Selection, use and maintenance of safety equipment.
• Legislative requirements.
Duration: 8 hours over one day.
Training Ratio: 1 trainer to 6 participants.
Pricing structure: Group bookings only.
Maximum class size: Six.
• MSMPER200 Work in accordance with an issued permit;
• MSMPER201 Monitor and control work permits; and
&b?RIIWHS202D Enter and work in confined spaces