Description: Rigging and operateration of Tractel CT5 Access Platform.?Topics: Platform parts identification?
• Platform rigging - in nacelle, around the blades, at ground level ?
• Setup of platform?
• Minifor lifter, Tirak motor and Bloc stop usage?
• Platform take off and landing from the trailer?
• Different configuration setups?
• Satiblising on the blade or tower?
• Platform manual emergency systems?
• Worker evacuation from the platform?Duration: 16 hours over 2 days.?Prerequisites: T890,WPR001-3 Wind Turbine Height Safety; Turbine Ladder rescue and Nacelle ?EVAC. Dogging and Intermediate riggers certification.?Costs: Course cost plus travel expenses to be charged at cost.?Certification: ?
• Certificate of Competency. ?Recommended Refresher: 1 year.?Instructor-student ratio: 1:6?Minimum class size: 4.?Maximum class size: 6.
Duration:: 2 Day