Description: Rigging and operateration of Tractel UVM10 Access Platform.
Topics: Platform parts identification
• Platform rigging - in nacelle, around the blades, at ground level
• Setup of platform
• Minifor lifter, Tirak motor and Bloc stop usage
• Platform take off and landing from the trailer
• Extension installation and operation
• Capturing the blade
• Stablising and balancing the platform
• Platform back up and manual emergency systems
• Worker evacuation from the platform
Duration: 16 hours over 2 days.
Prerequisites: T890,WPR001-3 Wind Turbine Height Safety; Turbine Ladder rescue and Nacelle
EVAC. Dogging and Intermediate riggers certification.
Costs: Course cost plus travel expenses to be charged at cost.
• Certificate of Competency.
Recommended Refresher: 1 year.
Instructor-student ratio: 1:6
Minimum class size: 4.
Maximum class size: 6.