MAESTRO L is a descender designed for technical rescue operations with integrated progress-capture pulley for loads up to 280 kg.Features:
• Locking system with integrated progress-capture pulley allows the same device to be used for descent and hauling.
• Can be used in both a single or twin primary system and in a back-up belay.
• Lower connection point can be used to create different types of hauling systems.
• Hole in the handle for distance control cord.
• Easy rope installation.
• AUTO-LOCK system.
• Sealed ball bearings.
• Integrated brake to adjust the friction.
• Breaking strength: 18 kN x 2 = 36 kN.
• 95% Efficiency.
• Certifications: CE EN 12841 type C, EN 341, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, EAC