The BOA tree bracing system is designed and patented by Dr Ing Lothar Wessolly. He first invented the Cobra bracing system and in 2005 founded a new company and brand to further develop tree care products. Boa tree bracing system is highly functional and conforms to German Standard ZTV-Baumpflege. It is available in three size ratings and is sold in kits or individual components. It is one of the most advanced tree bracing systems in the world.?Features include: ?
• 12 year effective life?
• Available in 2, 4 and 8 tonne systems?
• Integrated energy absorbers?
• Colour coded installation date discs?
• Easy installation and splicing?
• Sold in kits or individual components?
• Independently load tested rope?
• Conforms to German Standard ZTV-Baumpflege?Kit Content:?Makes up to 15 braces. 50 m rope, 10 expansion insert (100 cm), 12,5 m anti-abrasion hose, 5 colour coded disc, 6 shock absorber with spiral (8 t), 2 gliding tap